Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B)
Breakfast. And check out hotel, keep the luggage at hotel safety box.
Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren and then visit the valley temple of khafre
Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost).
Then free time.
Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Aswan. (Optional Upgrade to sleeper train with Dinner and breakfast).
Day 03: Aswan (B-L-D)
Arrive Aswan. Welcome to Aswan.
Meeting & assistance by our local representatives. You will be met and transferred to check in hotel.
Start the afternoon tour in Aswan to visit High Dam of Aswan and the greatest temple of Philae, (Isis temple).
Back to hotel Free night to explore the city. (Optional Felucca trip around Island).
Over night at hotel.
Day 04: Aswan (B-L-D)
Breakfast (in box if you are going to Abu Simbel by Car). Optional trips: Abu Simbel by plane or by car.
Afternoon, check-in your felucca on your way to Luxor.
Lunch on the felucca. sailing towards Kom ombo.
Moor on sandy island for a night
Dinner and over night on the felucca.
Day 05: Nile Felucca (B-L-D)
Breakfast then Sail to Komombo stop for lunch and chance to swim in clean area in the Nile. Continue sailing to Kom-Ombo arrive at sunset.
Dinner, over night on board.
Day 06: Luxor (B)
Breakfast and check out Felucca, visiting Kom ombo temple, dedicated to the crocodile god of Nubian.
Then join in convoy in the way to Luxor you will visit the great temple of Horus (god of protraction) then you will be transferred from Edfu to your hotel in Luxor city. Meet, check into hotel.
Afternoon a drive to Karnak & Luxor temples dedicated to Amoun-Ra the king of Gods.
overnight in hotel in Luxor.
Day 07: Luxor (B)
Breakfast. Visit The West Bank, the Valley of the Kings and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari, Transfer to the railway station to take the Sitting train on your way to Cairo.
Day 08: Cairo
Check-in at the hotel, start our city tour by a visit to the Egyptian Museum, then to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we will explore many attractions of the Old Area, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 09: Departure (B)
Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 55 € per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sightseen are NOT included .
8) Visa entry to Egypt.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
3) Upgrade to sleeper train cost 160 € per person in double cabin two ways, and 170 € per person in single two ways (Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo) served with Dinner in train and breakfast.