Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage.
Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B)
Breakfast. And Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser.
Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost).
Then free time. Over night at hotel.
Day 03: Cairo - Alexandria (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, Meet our tour guide to start your tour of Alexandria by visiting the fort of Quaitbay & the newly established library of Alexandria. Then,
proceed to see Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, After that, Pompey’s Pillar; a huge granite pillar about 27ms high.
over night in Hotel in Cairo.
Day 04: City tour- Sleeper train(B-D)
Breakfast. Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel,
which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple).
Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 05: Aswan- Nile cruise (B-L-D)
Welcome to Aswan. Meeting & assistance by our local representatives. Transfer to Nile cruise and check in.
Lunch on the boat.
Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae.
Dinner and Overnight on Nile cruise.
Day 06: Abu Simbel(Option) -Nile Cruise (B-L-D)
Optional trips : Abu Simbel trip.
Lunch on the Cruise . Sailing towards Kom-Ombo.
Visit Kom Ombo Temple, sailing to Edfu. Dinner and over night on cruise boat.
Day 07: Nile Cruise (B-L-D)
Breakfast and visit Edfu Temple, sailing toward Luxor.
Lunch and dinner. Overnight on cruise ship.
Day 08: Luxor (B)
Breakfast. and check into Hotel in Luxor Optional Hot Air Balloon over west bank.
Visit Valley of the Kings, Hatchepsut temple and Colossi of Memnon.
overnight at Hotel .
Day 09: Luxor-Sleeper train to Cairo (B-D)
Breakfast and check out Hotel.
Visit Karanak and Luxor temple,
Optional Felucca Trip to Banana Island
At night transfer to train station to catch the sleeper train back to Cairo,
Over night in train.
Day 10: Cairo-Baharya Oases (B-L-D)
Morning pick-up from your train station to drive to Baharya Oasis. Following to arrival and check-in at the Camp,
you'll be off for a full-day excursion with visits to the Hot and Cold Springs, the English House, Pyramid Mountain,
the Oasis Museum, Bir El-Ghaba and Bir El-Matar. Overnight in Camp.
Day 11: Black and White desert, night in Tent in White desert (B-L-D)
Breakfast in Camp then the tour start by desert Jeep safari to the White Desert with visits to the great Sand Dunes,
Swiss Tomb, Black Mountain, and the Bedouin village. Next we drive to Crystal Mountain and El-Akabat.
Once we reach the White Desert, enjoy dinner in this Bedouin atmosphere. Overnight we camp in the White Desert beneath the stars.
Day 12: Oases (B-L-D)
Breakfast and drive back to Baharya Oases. Free day in Oases. overnight
Day 13: Cairo (B)
Breakfast and drive back to Cairo. Arrive and Check into hotel, and overnight.
Day 14: Departure (B)
Transfer to airport for final transfer.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
7) 4 stars hotel accommodation in cities (Cairo - Aswan ), camp and Tent in Oases and 5 stars Nile cruise.
1) Tipping (approximately 100 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included (around 150 $)
8) Visa entry to Egypt
1) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
2) Accommodations is Desert are based on camp and tents ( not Luxury accommodations available) in clean camp and tents with necessary facilities in like hot water, private toilet A/C indoor.
3) Accommodations in cities in 4 stars hotels based on bed and breakfast and Nile cruise is full board.