Day 01: Cairo - Siwa Oases (D)
Morning pick-up from your hotel and transfer to Siwa.
Arrive and overnight in camp.
Day 02: Siwa Desert (B-L-D)
A full-day excursion in a 4WD with visits to “Gebel El- Mawta” the Mountain of the Dead, honeycombed with rock tombs,
most dating back to Ptolemaic and Roman times, the 13th Century fortress enclave of Shali, the ruins of Amoun temple,
and the Oracle. During your visit to the Oracle, you see the Coronation Hall of Alexander the Great. If the mood strikes you, take a swim in the Cleopatra Spring before visiting Gebel Dakrour (Dakrour Mountain),
known for its hot sand baths rumored to cure rheumatism. Overnight at Siwa hotel.
Day 03: Siwa Oases (B-L-D)
Today we are off to explore more sites of the fascinating oasis, visiting the desert hot spring at “Bir Wahid” at the edge of the Great Sand Sea,
then on to the fossil sites to see some fantastic desert vistas. Later, we continue to the East of Siwa, to visit the spring of Abu Shuruf, the biggest and cleanest in the oasis,
where the clear water spills into huge salt Lake Zeitun. In the evening, we drive to our specially selected spot among the sand dunes, where a barbecue lunch will be served around the fire lit to spread its rays in the clear skies of the oasis.
Day 04: Siwa Oases (B-L-D)
Breakfast, then we return to our hotel to freshen up before we start our tour visiting the House of Siwa Museum, displaying a colorful collection of traditional clothing and implements.
Break for lunch and then we drive to Fatnas Spring, an oasis ringed by the salt Lake Siwa. Later we return to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 05: Cairo (B)
After breakfast we will drive back to Cairo. Arrive Cairo and transfer to your hotel. Tour Ends.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 35 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included ( around 120 $).
8) Visa entry to Egypt (15 $).
1) During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
2) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
3) Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 $ per person in double cabin.
4) Accommodations is Desert Oases are based on camp and tents ( not Luxury accommodations available) in clean camp and tents with necessary facilities in like hot water, private toilet A/C indoor.