Day 01: Cairo (No Meal)
Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo (B)
Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren then visit the valley temple.
Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost).
Then free time. Over night at hotel.
Day 03: Alexandria (B) Breakfast. And check out hotel, keep the luggage at hotel safety box. then drive to Alexandria to visit the Library, catacomb, pompey pillar and citadel Having sea food lunch then drive back to Cairo. over night at hotel.
Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Luxor. (Optional Upgrade to sleeper train).
Day 04: Luxor (B)
Arrive Luxor, transfer to the hotel, then tour to the West bank of Luxor visiting Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon.
Free time in the city (Optional sound and light show at Karnak temple)
Over night at hotel.
Day 05: Luxor (B) (optional hot air balloon over west bank of Luxor)
(9:00 AM) Breakfast and check out hotel. (optional felucca trip for two hours)
Later that afternoon you will have another tour to The East bank of Luxor visiting Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple.
Later, in the evening you will catch, The overnight sitting train back to Cairo.
Day 06: Cairo (B)
Arrive to Cairo, transfer to the hotel check-in at the hotel. Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Over night at hotel.
Day 07: Departure (B)
Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport.
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
1) Tipping (approximately 50 € per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included .
8) Visa entry to Egypt .
1) Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
2) Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 € per person in double cabin two ways, and 170 € per person in single two ways (Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo) served with Dinner in train and breakfast.